Rustic Italian Farmhouse
Villa Lago Fiestra is stylish two bedroom villa. It is tucked away halfway up the hillside below Penna San Giovanni and commanding splendid views of the Sibillini mountains from the covered patio and the pool (measuring 8m by 4m).
This property has been delicately and thoughtfully restored to retain all the charm of a rustic Italian farmhouse.
The villa maintains traditional features such as the old chestnut beams and terracotta tiles and all rooms are light and airy. Bathrooms are modern and clean and exquisitely tiled.
The small but well kept garden is planted with lavender, rosemary, figs and other plants and along with the pool and covered patio provides a superb place to relax and unwind.
The small downstairs kitchen and dining room has direct access to the outdoor covered portico. As well as outdoor dining there is also seating for six around the little internal dining table. A pantry under the stairs provides extra storage space and leading off from the kitchen is a downstairs bathroom.
There are two other ground floor rooms, one a cosy living room with sofa and chairs, fireplace and satellite TV and DVD player and a selection of DVDs. The second a living room or third bedroom with sofabed and flatscreen TV.
The central staircase is accessed from both these rooms and from the front door and leads up to a double bedroom on the left, twin bedroom on the right and a lovely tiled bathroom with bath straight ahead.
|Price per week
|1 January - 28 April
|29 April - 30 June
|1 July - 1 September
|2 September - 31 December
A security deposit of € 250 will be requested and will be refunded subject to any damage or additional expenses incurred.
Included in the price
- Use of gas, water and electricity included (except heating in low and middle season)
- Linen for kitchen, bathroom and bed, changed weekly (bring own pool/beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, cooking utensils, cutlery, crockery)
- Washing machine
- Swimming Pool
- Baby cot and high chair (please ask)
- Arrival from 16:00, departure before 10:00am
- Mid and low season bookings of less than a week are possible
- Mid and low season arrival and departure possible on days other than Saturday
- Dogs allowed after consultation